RED CHURCH is a local church that meets at the ocean front of Virginia Beach. RED is a church plant that is three years into its existence and is now looking to hire a PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR. Our mission is to be a multi-ethnic and multi-generational church that leads people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
RED Church intentionally seeks to reach out to the unchurched in order to reach those far from God. For more information about RED Church SEE HERE: http://theredchurch.tv/about-us/purpose
The ultimate goal of this position is to help advance and execute the plans and systems of the church through effective administration of the vision of RED Church.
The type of person we are looking for has the following attributes:
SHAPE (Core competencies)
- GIFTS: Administration, organization
- TENDENCIES: Order, cataloging, remembrance, numbers, charts, plans, budgets, schedules
- SKILLS: Computer skills, data entry and data interpretation, charts, presentations, leadership, people skills
- PERSONALITY: Careful, consistent, faithful, persistent, thick skinned
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in administration, realizes importance of numbers and doing things with excellence
- Follow up with people to make sure projects are being done
- Creates charts and graphs to track and identify church health markers
- Send out follow-up materials to newcomers, CLASS members, and more
- Reports are maintained and presented to the pastor and his team
- Attends meetings and encourages compliance to the administrative systems which have worked
- Helps keep pastor and ministry organized and on course