On Sunday, August 2, we will be transitioning to holding two online services in order to ensure an excellent and immersive service experience for you and your family. These will be at 9:45 AM and 11:15 AM. Our in person service times will remain the same. Join us on Sundays as we worship together!
Posted: March 13th
RED Church has implemented the following to increase awareness and protect everyone while on campus:
- RED Church is following the Virginia Department of Health's recommendations for prevention and closures.
- We will continue to clean all facilities with products that are effective against infectious germs, as well as, cleaning bathrooms and all toys in the kids spaces after every service.
- We will close our coffee bar.
- We will refrain from handshakes and hugs.
- There will be assisted check-in at our kids lobby.
- Giving stations will be in the back of our auditoriums, instead of passing buckets, to receive giving and Connection Cards.
- If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please inform RED Church by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this cold and flu season, we also want everyone to stay healthy by taking these preventative measures suggested from public health agencies:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or by using your sleeve or elbow. Then, throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as much as possible.
- Stay home when sick until at least 24 hours of being fever-free without the use of fever reducing medications.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces frequently using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If you have symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, it is recommended that you self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus. However, should you need to leave your self-quarantine and go in public, please follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask. CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
RED Church continues to stay aware of the latest information from public health professionals from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health. We invite you to continue to pray with us for those who are affected by COVID-19 in the U.S. and around the world. Pray for wisdom for medical researchers and intercede that this virus would be contained.
John 14:27 NIV Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
COVID-19 may have altered our plans, BUT we still want to offer you and your family a...
FREE HOME EGG HUNT KIT
Kits will be available to all families in the community for contactless pick up from RED Church. They will be assembled and distributed with your health and safety as our top priority.
CONTACTLESS PICK-UP TIME & LOCATION:
SATURDAY, APRIL 11TH, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
RED CHURCH - 315 S. ROSEMONT ROAD, VIRGINIA BEACH, 23452
Your kit will include eggs with candy, an adventure map, access to a fun video and activities, and instructions for parents.
Here's how it works:
- Grab your free egg kit from RED Church or use Easter candy and treats you have at home!
- Hide the eggs and treats around your house.
- Hand out the Egg-cellent Adventure maps to your egg-hunters.
- Play the Egg-cellent Adventure video that we provide for you.
- Hunt for eggs and make memories!
- Check our website for more fun kids Easter activities. Plus share your family memories with us on social media: Facebook @redchurchvb & Instagram @theredchurchtv